Monday, October 15, 2012

Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!  I'm obsessed this fall!  Cannot get enough.  Saturday morning was a chilly one here and I wanted something healthy but also something to warm my insides, so my smoothie was just not going to work.  

I had to make do with what I had on hand and this is what I came up with…

Ingredients
1/2 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice 
(next time I think I will add 1/4 tsp cinnamon or maybe some vanilla also)
1 packet of sugar/spenda/stevia…whatever you prefer

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
2.  Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
3.  Transfer to a greased baking dish that is oven safe.

 4.  Bake for 20 minutes.

 5.  Allow to cool.  


ENJOY!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment