Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Champagne Sherbet Punch

My sisters' bridal cocktail! 

As I've explained, my sisters's wedding color is primarily "sherbet."  This is a hard color to find to decorate with, however I did my best to incorporate it into the shower as much as possible.
One way was in the beverage!

Ingredients
2 liter bottle ginger ale
1 bottle champagne
1 quart orange sherbet

Directions
1.  Fill bundt pan with water, place in freezer and freeze overnight.
 2.  An hour prior to serving, take bundt pan out of freezer and allow to thaw slightly so ice slides out.
3.  Place ring of ice in punch bowl.
(This ice will not melt as quickly, keeping your punch cooler and less watered down)
4.  Fill punch bowl with ginger ale and champagne.
5.  Top with scoops of sherbet.  
(excuse this mess…I didn't think to take a picture of this punch until it was a little late in the game!)
ENJOY!!

We also made a spa-like water and sweet tea!

Can someone please explain why my lemons floated and my limes sunk?!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, that punch sounds delicious--I LOVE orange sherbert! Also using the bundt pan to make the ice is such a clever trick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete