Monday, June 20, 2011

Bachelorette Time in the Sun


Phew!  I'm back from the Carolina's after celebrating our bride-to-be's last night out as a single lady with all her besties! 

I wanted to share the invites I sent out to all the girls with you, as they were perfect!
Lily Pad Boutique at Etsy did an amazing job and I can't wait to use them again!

We were lucky enough to be able to find a house for a long weekend for some much needed R&R for our bride, along with some fun, too!


We had a fabulous time and I can't wait to share more details with you, but for now, I need to catch up on some Zzzzz's!  
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The card is too cute! I really like the little saying on it. You need to post pics from the weekend. I hope the rest of your week is relaxing, too!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun! I'm headed to charleston for a bachelorette weekend in July and I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bachelorette at the beach sounds perfect!!

    ReplyDelete