Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beautiful Cape Cod

Oh my, we just had a lovely time in Cape Cod! Our first stop on Friday was the cutest little town, Chatham. The hubby kept teasing me saying, "you are just loving every minute of this; you could live here, couldn't you?" Well, yes, I very well could!
We stayed here at the Bradford Inn. What a nice place it was! We had a room over the pool and the accomodations were excellent. The people were very friendly and helpful. They even send you on your way when you check out with homemade cranberry and white chocolate cookies...yum! Very hospitable I'd say!

Just some scenery in Chatham where we walked around at all the cute shops!
Gorgeous church right next to the Inn.


I love trollies!!!


B checking out the coast in the evening.

We had a great time here and it is definately on our list of places to come back to and spend some more time. I will be posting in the future about a couple special places here that we really enjoyed so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment