Friday, May 14, 2010

Stamping

During all the wedding planning, I came across these fun stamps, which just so happened to match our monogram on our wedding invitations, program, cocktail picks, napkins, etc! I was so excited! Noteworthy stamps are great, as every stamp looks perfect, even after the million times I've used it! They were great for return addresses for thank you notes for all the bridal shower gifts, for wedding gifts, and everything in between! The exact stamp I used was this one, except that I put our address around the monogram.
As part of a wedding gift, friends of ours gave us a new stamp that is great to use for all the cards we send. ( I love cards and real mail!). This is the stamp we have now that we love and have already used lots! It is from Paperwink.
Hope you like some of these ideas to spruce up your envelopes!

1 comment:

  1. I keep saying that I'm gonna buy one of these types of stamps, but just haven't gotten around to it! Need one!

    ReplyDelete