Thursday, April 29, 2010

Roasted Asparagus

First, I apologize for the photography recently. I'm trying to figure out why everything is so blurry on my camera, so this is the best I could do.

I feel like I've been saying this a lot, but really, even the hubby ate asparagus when I doctored it up with this recipe from The Eat Clean Cookbook.

Ingredients:
1 pound asparagus
2 Tbsp EVOO
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic
sea salt and ground pepper to taste
cooking spray

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Break off woody stems of each asparagus spear. Rinse well under running water.

2. Toss spears in olive oil, vinegar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Lay in a single layer in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-10 minutes until done.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment