Monday, April 12, 2010

Ginger Jars!

Look what I found on one of my visits to HomeGoods the other day! I was so excited, as I love ginger jars and this was a mere $14! Then, to my surprise, I came home and the hubby said he liked it!!! (Probably because it was blue and white and not pink and green or floral or anything like that, but I'll take it!). So this is our new inspiration for our future master bedroom! I'm so excited. We are not moving any time soon, as we have to put the house on the market and are planning on doing that next spring, but now I can get ideas and plan a little! I'm thinking of a yellow, blue and white theme with beautiful blue and white ginger lamps on the nightstands and some yellow, blue and white toile curtains, bedskirt, and pillows.

This ginger jar was given to us as a wedding gift. We also received a beautiful multicolor smaller version. I cannot wait to put these around our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment