Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend and Coren Moore

When I was on the hunt for bridesmaids dresses, I fell in love with Coren Moore. She has so many style that are flattering to any girl. Unfortunately, the color I was looking for did not match up with Coren Moore's colors. Have no fear, I still ordered one for myself for our rehearsal!
This weekend my cousin is getting married!!! We are so excited and happy for her! She asked me to do a reading in the wedding and of course, I couldn't be more excited! When looking for a dress for the wedding, I turned right to Coren Moore!
Here is the dress I will be wearing this weekend!!!
It's Coren Moore's "Kate" dress.
My dress will actually be in her beautiful navy blue.

Here we are at our rehearsal dinner.
For our rehearsal dinner I wore Coren Moore's "Lilly" dress in petunia with lime sash.


And guess what?! Both of these dresses have pockets, so I could keep my gloss with me all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment